RVAC Flight Training Melbourne is an approved course provider by the Department of Education & Training under subsection 25 (1) of the VET Student Loans Act 2016. Eligible Students may defer tuition fees under the VET Student Loans Program.
VET Student Loans replaced VET FEE-HELP on January 1, 2017.
RVAC offers a number of accredited courses within the aviation industry. The following Diploma Courses available at RVAC Flight Training Melbourne are eligible for VET Student Loans:
- AVI50215 Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane)
- AVI50415 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- AVI50516 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor)
Please note: Class numbers for the AVI50516 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor) Rating are limited to 4 candidates per course.
VET Student Loan Eligibility Requirements
Students who wish to apply for a VET Student Loan will be required to meet stringent Language, Literacy & Numeracy requirements. Students wishing to apply must have completed at least one of:
- Australian Senior Secondary Certificate i.e. Year 12 or VCE equivalent;
- An Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) Certificate IV or higher qualification where the language of instruction is English;
- ACFS Exit level 3 LNN test. (Australian Core Skills Framework )
Eligible Students must also provide evidence of the following:
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, or eligible New Zealand SCV.
The Department of Education and Training website can provide further information regarding VET Student Loans.
For additional information, please view these helpful links below:
To learn more about your eligibility for VET Student Loans, or to learn to fly, contact RVAC Flight Training Melbourne on +61 3 8586 7777 or visit our contact page.