VET Student Loans
RVAC Flight Training is an approved course provider by the Department of Education & Training under subsection 25 (1) of the VET Student Loans Act 2016. Eligible Students may defer tuition fees under the VET Student Loan Program.
VET Student Loans replaced VET FEE-HELP on January 1, 2017.
The following Diploma Courses available at RVAC Flight Training are eligible for VET Student Loans.
- AVI50215 Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane)
- AVI50415 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- AVI50516 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor)
Please note: class numbers for the Flight Instructor Rating are limited to 4 candidates per course.
Students who wish to apply for a VET Student Loan will be required to meet stringent Language, Literacy & Numeracy requirements:
- Australian Senior Secondary Certificate, i.e.Year 12
- Completion of an Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) Certificate IV or higher qualification (where the language of instruction is English)
- ACFS Exit level 3 LNN test. (Australian Core Skills Framework )
and must provide evidence of the following
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian visa holder, or eligible New Zealand SCV Holders
The Department of Education and Training website can provided further information regarding VET Student Loans.